Saturday, May 16, 2015

Solar Imaging Session - May 17, 2015

The sky this morning is partly cloudy but I want to see if there is any time left for me to still image the Sun. From my session today, I got less than 5 minutes left thus I think tomorrow session more or less is my last solar session for the season except on weekends or if I have free time before lunchtime. Anyway, the huge ejected NE hedgerow prominence has most of it gone already except for a small eruptive prominence left. But with such a super short limited time, I had to choose an interesting frame for me to image before I get obstructed. The NW limb eruptive prominence has grown in size a bit from yesterday and AR2339 Sunspot Group is about to exit the western limb. Numerous dark filaments surrounds AR2348 Sunspot Group in the SE limb.

No comments: