Saturday, January 3, 2015

Solar Imaging Session - January 4, 2015

The sky this morning is clear but seeing condition is again not so good. I got to do my usual white light close up and full disk of the Sun before I switch to Ha wavelength. AR2253 Sunspot Group is almost very quiet with only some small flaring visible in its core. After I concluded my solar imaging session. I thought of testing the WO Megrez 90FD refractor's focuser once again if it is ok. As I was testing it out. I was surprised to see that I had an almost perfect seeing that moment so I quickly image 2 AVIs on AR2253 Sunspot Group again before I see the seeing condition deteriorates after I image the big group. I would say that maybe some plain luck that I tested out the new scope thus was able to get a lucky shot IMHO :) LOL

No comments: