Friday, September 12, 2014

Solar Imaging Session - September 12, 2014

The sky this morning is very cloudy ! I can see the Sun glow forcing its way out from the smallest cloud openings. Since I was very eager to monitor the 2 large sunspot groups so I still proceeded to setup my solar white light scope at around 7:20am and was able to see a small cloud opening for me to image the 2 two groups before I got clouded out and obstructed by the damn tall buildings! To my surprise despite the horrific clouds, the moment of seeing when I was imaging 12158 sunspot group is excellent! It was only maybe less than 2 minutes of excellent seeing before it starts to deteriorate right away! Nevertheless, I was able to still get a decent shot of 12157 sunspot group before it got clouded out again :) Feeling lucky I should say :)

No comments: